Friday, February 20, 2009

more pictures

Not much to write about yet, K's making maple syrup and Bella has a Dr. appt. on tue. along with a Help me grow. They will be the people helping us with early intervention. We had her weighed last week and she was eight pounds. Here are some pictures.

This outfit fits her so much better, the first is 24 hrs old and the other is 8 weeks, she's still in newborn clothes.


These next couple were me having some fun. This is what happens when you are alone with someone cute.




I love this face, she is too cute.



all of the face pictures and the next one are eight weeks



the next ones are nine weeks





These ones are out of order, but that's ok.




This is an outfit that I wore, one day I will put a picture of me in it on here. My mom loves the way she yawns and this is the best picture I have gotten so far.



 Later.

No comments: