skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ll' miss fussbucket
Sometimes I feel like the human pacifier. Other than that we are doing good. Bella had an appt. with the Dr. yesterday, she was 8lbs and 11oz. Two weeks ago she was 8lbs, I'm happy with that. They didn't try to get her length, so at home I pulled out a measuring taped and taped her at 20.5". We have an appt. on march 19th to get her heart checked and meet with a genetic councilor at Childrens in Dayton. That was in the morning, in the afternoon we had an appt. with help me grow, Ohio's early intervention program. They said she is on track and doing good, They will be coming out twice a month to see how she's doing and keep an eye on her development. Right now all we are going to work on is getting Bella to turn her head to the left and tummy time. It is going to be fun trying to keep track of all the appointments, I need to start using the calender in my purse. So far I have appts on march 11, 12, 19 and 24 I might be forgetting one. Plus I am starting a support group on the 28 and am meeting another mom of a down syndrome child tomorrow and someone else (maybe) on Friday. Also Le lechea league meetings the second Tuesday of every month and a mom's group at the church. That's just the stuff for Bella, I need to go get stuff done.
No comments:
Post a Comment