I am not a writer, feel free to read the last post and scratch your head.
In the last post I said I was using a breast shield, I got tired of being screamed at for 10 minutes before she would start sucking for five. and I wasn't pumping like I should have been, every two hours. Since I have trouble working on more than one thing at a time, I'm concentrating on trying to get more milk. I still try to offer her a boob once in a while. I'm getting two ounces every two hours ( four when I sleep to long) and she's eating most of it. I'm getting a little put in the fridge. A very nice lady by the name of Kim contacted me last week, she has a daughter with down syndrome and is offering me a little hope and encouragement. Her daughter didn't start nursing until she was 6.5 weeks old and then nursed for two years.
Once again it's time to pump, moo.
(my spell check isn't working, oh well)
My Valentine's Day
17 years ago

1 comment:
You are too funny! MOO!!!
Post a Comment