Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Had to happen sometime

Why I'm telling all of you this I don't know. Last night I went to a meeting for the le lachea league(sp?), it was really nice to meet the women there and talk with them. I borrowed a book that has a lot of info. On my way there and home I had a little trouble seeing out my windshield because it was dirty and too cold to clean it, not that the windshield wipers are that good anyway. And it was late, I was tired. I went past a cop and he pulled out behind me, oh great I thought, Please don't pull l me over. Not that I was doing anything wrong, I was even going the speed limit, but the light over our licence plate is out. It's the little things I worry about. So, on go the lights, I have no clue why, but like a good girl I pulled off the road. Apparently I had gone over the white line one too many times for him. He took my licence and insurance and when he came back informed me the tags on the car had expired. Luck was with me, he gave me a warning and sent me on my way. I know this isn't a big deal or anything but out of the two tickets I've had this is the first time I've been pulled over. And it wasn't for speeding, which is what I have always thought I would get pulled over for.

So anyway here are some pictures.
This first on was taken on 12/30 she was out.

1/3/09 Daddy was trying to burp her, she can burp like a sailor.

also taken on 1/3
Her in her cloth diaper and plastic pants 1/4/09





1/5/09
1/6/09 the cat weighs more than Arabella
The next three where all1/11/09
1/12/09 save the finger!
This one has no date, I think it was the earliest, but I don't want to move it :P

why we took up the toilet
and another one of K's, sunrises

Before I let you go, I wanted to let you know. yesterday while I was in the shower with Bella I tried to let her nurse. she grabbed hold and sucked for maybe thirty seconds. Long enough for me to think Yes, I should call K in here, but I don't want to startle her. You go girl. then she let go and lost the mouthful of milk she had. I think we are getting somewhere.
Later