my mom was here for Christmas, my brother stoped by the day after. it was a good Christmas. Friday we had Bella's jaundice level tested again and they were still good. she is eating and pooping and peeing like mad. it makes life crazy when you are trying to feed a baby every two hours when that baby doesn't want to nurse yet. the finger feeding is going nicely but takes a long time. first i have to pump, for now I'm using a hand pump, sooo much fun, then feed her, then burp her and change her, sometimes more than once. this all takes about an hour and a half. so i get a half hour or so to rest. I'm not complaining, but I'm learning there's more than one type of frustration.she is worth all of it and then some. my half an hour is up, I'm off to pump. hope you all had a merry Christmas.
PS feel free to call and see if we are up for a visitors, no viruses please :)
My Valentine's Day
17 years ago

1 comment:
OH MY ! Heather, She is BEAUTIFUL!!! That little santa dress is adorable!! She's so tiny and sweet!! I can't wait to see her!!( and HOLD her!!) :)And Randy can't wait to make noises to her!! :):) Congratulations to both of you!!! You are in our prayers!!! Love, linda
Post a Comment