ahh life, the good the bad and the ugly. the good, I am at the library on my own laptop, Bella is sleeping on the table beside me, the bad, we don't have internet at home, the ugly, I am addicted to the computer. Life has been busy, K is trying to make a straw building and it's a lot of work. We are going to coat it with a clay plaster, K is sorting and crushing the clay as I type. The house is a neglected mess, at lest most of the clothes are clean. I am soo tired I am having trouble keeping my mind in one place. The garden is coming in nicely, I have peas waiting to be shelled. This past weekend we went garage saleing, I think we hit about 12 sales, I bought a couple of outfites for Bella and a little purse and a sewing machine that is older than my mom I think. K got a stack of 25 timelife books for 10 dollars. This week we have a cookout, a theripist visit, an eye doctor visit in dayton, an icecream social for my suport group and some thing else i'm sure of it, I just can't remember what.
If anyone has any questions about Down Syndrome no matter how silly you think it sounds, feel free to ask me.
My Valentine's Day
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment