Monday, September 8, 2008

recipes

I have a interesting recipe to share with all of you. a couple of weekends ago my Pa and Grandma came for a visit. While they were here we bought ice cream, chocolate and caramel syrup. Aren't we sweet? Of course the ice cream was gone before the toppings, so we've been drinking chocolate milk. The caramels just been sitting there staring at me with nothing to do. So I had the brilliant idea of using the caramel instead of the chocolate, it's good. Also while they were visiting, we made pizza. I use a tortilla shell recipe for the crust, makes a great thin crust pizza and it's easy. Then we had one normal pizza, sauce pepperoni, ham, onions, tomato's and cheese. The other pizza was more of a casserole, baked in a 2 inch deep pan loaded with anything Pa could find in the garden and fridge. Half of it had taco meat, hot peppers and lots, I don't remember what all was on that thing. They ( Pa and K) said it was good, I'll have to take their word for it, I didn't go near that pizza.
for the crust it's 3 cups flour, 1 TBSP baking powder, 1 tsp salt, 3 TBSP veggie oil, and 1 cup Hot water. mix all together knead a little let set 5 min. and your ready to go.

Greetings from K and the large tree he found.


No comments: